Pharma Nord Practitioner Events – Nationwide
PHARMA NORD Events 2022
|Brendan O'Brien NT MSc
- is a Registered Nutritional Therapist, teacher and supervisor at Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health. He currently runs The Natural Fertility Consultant clinic.
|1.1 Thyroid Health
1.2 Everything Fertility: for her and for him
|Catherine O’Keeffe, Menopause Coach
- is an experienced Health and Wellness Coach who helps women achieve optimum health and well-being during perimenopause, menopause and beyond.
|2. Navigate smoothly through menopause|
|Edelle O’Doherty, BSc PGDip Reg NT
- is a Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist with the American Nutrition Association and qualified with the Institute of Functional Medicine in Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice and Immune System Advanced Practice.
|3.1 How much Vitamin D do we need in Ireland to support good health?
3.2 Understanding cognitive functions and what we can do to age well
|Eileen Hopkins, Psychotherapist
- qualified as a professional Life Coach with the Irish Life Coach Institute and as a Psychotherapist with PCI College in Dublin after working as a nurse for 30 years.
|4.1 How to face anxiety in a constructive, sustainable way - and how Magnesium might help
4.2 Managing migraines, stress and anxiety - what is the role of magnesium?
|Michele O'Brien, CEO @Irish Osteoporosis Society
- IOS supports Osteoporosis patients and their families. They inform health professionals on all aspects of the disease and help people across Ireland car their bones.
|5. How to keep your bones strong at every stage- with the right diet and Vitamin D|
|Michelle Kelly NT Msc
- is Pharma Nord Ireland Training Co-Ordinator. She is a certified Nutritional Therapist, holds a degree in Biological Sciences and a MSc in Human Nutrition and Metabolism.
|6.1 How Bad Circulation Affects the Body
6.2 What is Mitochondria Dysfunction
6.3 How to age well - key nutrients to be your best at any age
6.4 How to tackle high LDL (bad) cholesterol the natural way
6.5 Antioxidants role in anti ageing
|Nuala Woulfe. Skin Therapist
- is one of the most sought after beauty professionals in Ireland, with 35+ years experience as a skin therapist and trainer. She owns the Nu Aesthetics Skin Clinic in Dublin.
|7.1 How to take care of your skin from the inside out
7.2 How to best take care of your skin at any age