Terms & conditions
On this page, you can find the Terms and Conditions applicable for purchases made on pharmanord.ie. All terms and conditions have been gathered here to give you a quick overview of the rights that we offer you as an online customer.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or require assistance, you are welcome to contact us at (353) 1 8991650 from Monday to Thursday 9 AM – 5.30PM and Friday 9AM – 4.30PM. You can also contact us by filling out the form here.
At Pharma Nord shipping is free.
We always deliver freight with DPD, who deliver the package directly to you. Please note that if you are not home when DPD delivers, you must make alternative arrangements with DPD directly.
PLACING AN ORDER
At pharmanord.ie, you can always order all items shown on our website. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us at (353) 1 8991650 from Monday to Thursday from 9 AM – 5.30PM and Friday from 9AM – 4.30PM. You can also contact us by filling out the form here.
All prices include 23% VAT and are in Euro. Prices are valid within Ireland. If you live outside Ireland, we refer you to our international webshop.
At pharmanord.ie, you have the option to pay with the following payment cards:
No fees will be charged upon payment.
When using a credit card, you are protected against fraud. All the data exchanged between your computer and Pharma Nord’s website is encrypted. Payment data is also encrypted and sent directly to our certified partners. Neither Pharma Nord nor others have the ability to read the data.
The price of the goods is deducted only when the goods are dispatched from Pharma Nord. Pharma Nord can never withdraw a larger amount than you have approved at the time of purchase.
You may return any item sold by pharmanord.ie within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we will exchange it at no cost to you. However, please note that if you refuse the delivery or return the goods unopened, you will be charged for the shipping costs.
We cannot accept returns in the following cases:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any product that has been opened, so the box has been damaged or the seal been broken.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts, making it unusable for resale.
If you want to complain about a product you have purchased through pharmanord.ie, feel free to contact us directly.
You can contact customer service at (353) 1 8991 650.
We have the phone line open Monday to Thursday from 9 AM – 5.30PM and Friday from 9AM – 4.30PM. You can also contact us by filling out the form here.
Information about appeal bodies
If we have rejected a complaint about an item you have purchased from us, you can file a complaint with:
Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
Opening Hours: Lines open Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Tel:(01) 402 5500
Locall:1890 432 432
If you are a citizen of the EU, living outside of Ireland and you would like to file a complaint with one of the complaints boards, please contact the European Consumer Centre (ECC) in your own country. The ECC in your country will communicate with you in your own language.
When you visit pharmanord.ie or place an order via our web shop, we handle your personal data as described below. In this connection, we are the data controller of your personal information in the jurisdiction where the personal information is collected. You can request further information about how we handle and process your personal data via our contact form here.
You have the right at any time to:
- The right to be forgotten – you have the right to request correction or deletion of any personal data we hold about you if the information is in any way inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be informed – you have the right to know what personal information is being processed as well as how and why it is being processed.
- The right to data portability – according to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request that provide you with elements from your personal data in a commonly used and computer readable format.
- The right to object – the right to object to the processing of your personal data in regard to receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time.
- The right to complain – you can submit a complaint against our use of personal data to a data protection officer in your country.
1. What kind of personal data do we process and for which purposes?
Most of our services do not require any form of registration of personal data. However, some of our services may require that you provide us with some of your personal information. We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To be able to process your purchase via pharmanord.ie:
To process your purchase and fulfill your order, we collect information about your name, address, e-mail address, your mobile phone number, and the IP address from which you have made the purchase.
Your telephone number is used only in cases when there is a problem or clarification with your order and you need customer support.
We do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
- When you create an account on pharmanord.ie:
When you create an account on pharmanord.ie, we will ask you for your name and e-mail address. If you are a business, in addition to e-mail address, we will also collect your company name, address, your telephone number, and CVR number (optional).
This information will be stored until you delete your account.
- To be able to send you our newsletter - Pharma Nord Health News (only with your consent):
Pharma Nord’s newsletter aims at keeping you updated regarding new, research-based information on food supplements and pharmaceuticals. Those subscribed to our newsletter will also receive offers with special discounts to our web shop.
You will not receive our newsletter until you have confirmed your subscription to our newsletter. Pharma Nord protects your information and guarantees that you can always unsubscribe from this service via a link in the newsletter.
In order to be able to send you our newsletter, we collect your name and e-mail address. On some occasions, we might collect other information. For example, we might enquire about your age or if there are any children in your household. This information will solely be used to make sure that you receive only the most relevant newsletters for you. This information will be kept until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
You are always welcome to contact us using the contact link in the newsletters if you have any questions regarding the content of the newsletter, or if you wish that we cover a certain topic in the future.
2. How do we store your personal data?
Pharma Nord stores your personal information in a secure database. When you make a purchase via our web shop, we do not keep your payment details. All payments are made via a secure connection, which ensures that your payment information cannot be accessed by an unwelcome third party.
On some occasions, we might collect other information. For example, we might enquire about your age or if there are any children in your household. This information will be used solely to make sure that you receive only the most relevant newsletters for you. This information will be kept until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
If you wish to object to your personal information being processed, request that your personal information is rectified, or withdraw your consent to such processing, you can contact our Customer Service or contact us at:
Pharma Nord Ireland
Unit 289 Blanchardsotwn Corporate Bus Park 2
Ballycoolin, Dubllin 14
Tel: (353) 1 8991 650
3. How long do we store your personal data for?
- For customers:
If you have a user account on pharmanord.ie, your personal information will be kept until you delete your account or for a maximum of 6 years of inactivity.
- Newsletter subscriptions:
The personal information you provide when you consent to receiving Pharma Nord’s newsletter will be kept until you unsubscribe from our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in our newsletters.
1. Why does Pharma Nord write about cookies?
Cookies are not a new phenomenon. But all European websites have been obliged to inform about which cookies will be put on the users' hardware.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites put on your computer. Cookies communicate with the webserver about your user settings, your login status on the site, and how you use the site. In other words, some cookies make the functions on the web site work while other cookies collect information that is used to improve the website.
3. Rejection of cookies
In your browser's settings, you can indicate that you do not allow cookies on your computer. But please note that you will thereby lose most functions on the web site.
You can easily delete all cookies that have been set on your computer. If you use different internet browsers, you will want to delete cookies in each of the browsers. You can read how you can do this here:
You can find more information about cookies and how you can delete them from your computer and your mobile devices here.
- Functionality Cookies – Pharma Nord uses session cookies in our web shop in order to be able to show you that you are logged in and to show you the content of your shopping basket. These cookies are deleted automatically when you close your window or browser.
- Statistics cookies – We also set a cookie that allows us to recognize returning customers. This cookie lasts longer than one session.
- Unclassified cookies - We also have a cookie telling us which pages are being shown during a visit to our website. This cookie is deleted when you leave the website. These cookies give us useful knowledge of the traffic on our website. And we use the information solely to improve the usability.
Furthermore, Pharma Nord uses the statistics tool Google Analytics to analyze how our website is being used.
You can read more about the cookies from Google Analytics here
We use a log on pharmanord.ie. This information is a part of a statistical system, which is used to create a statistical picture of the number of visitors on our website, where they come from, and on which page they leave the website.
The log is used solely for optimizing the effectiveness of pharmanord.ie.